50. I am still devastated that George Michael is gay. I'm sorry, I just did not see that coming. Justin Beiber on the other hand ...
49. For someone who loathed Twitter, I have turned into quite the little tweetaholic.
48. There is a secret yearning in me to leave the city. Find somewhere near the beach. Spend my days barefoot and boho, reading and growing my own vegetables. I think it's the Aquarian in me. Bloody Hippie.
47. I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
46. I have 3 tattoos.
45. Of which I regret 2.
44. Why didn't I listen to my Mum when she said not to rush tattoos? That they are forever?
43. When I was 18, I weighed 49kg. I thought I looked hawt. I look back now and think I looked more Chuppa Chup than hawt.
42. I hate sun showers. They are unbalanced, they are evil and they make me feel physically ill.
41. Blogging rocks my socks. Fo shizzle dizzle.
40. Despite quitting both times while pregnant, I still on occasion sneak fags outside when no one is watching.
39. Not Winnie Red though. That shit is whack.
38. My Mum used to smoke Winnie Reds. She can pretend she's not a bogan but I know, oh I know.
37. I am not a romantic. At all.
36. I am terrified that I am going to suck at this uni gig.
35. My last meal would be chicken schnitty, potato bake, garlic bread and lasagne. Drool.
34. I sometimes shop in Supre. OH THE SHAME!
33. I delivered the Boy VBAC style, who weighed in at a hefty 9lb 6oz, and I did not require a single stitch. I am either fucking awesome, or am the owner of the world's largest vagina.
32. Give me the world's largest vagina over another cesarean any day though.
31. Little Britain is a religion. Bubbles DeVere, my god.
30. I adore Janet Evanovich's series about Stephanie Plum - and I secretly fantasise about how hot Morelli and Ranger would be in real life. Hubba freaking hubbaaa!
29. I have an unhealthy obsesssion with Freddie Mercury and Queen.
28. So much so that one of my proudest parenting moments was when the Bug was able to sing every song on their greatest hits album.
27. I swear just as much in real life as I do in my blog post. 'ken oath I do!
26. I miss Myspace.
25. I was bullied badly in highschool, particularly older girls. To this day, I still have no idea why.
24. I think Scarlet O'Hara is the epitome of feminine beauty. I wanted to grow up to be just like her.
23. I have set the goal of reaching a Size 10, but I wonder if I'd be happier as a Size 12?
22. If Glee were a woman, I'd punch her in the ovary for being so damn annoying.
21. I have big motherfucking feet. Size 9-10. Mostly 10. If I were a guy, I totally have a big wang.
20. Tuesday's used to be NCIS and sex night in our house. Sersly. NCIS then sex - Life doesn't get much better than that!
19. My favourite book in the whole wide world is "Wuthering Heights"
18. I pretend I'm nothing like my local tribal wives, the Shazzas of the South West but I secretly am. I just don't dress like one.
17. An ex used to call me Shaz. He said it suited me well.
16. I am going to be the best fucking Midwife out!
15. The final episode of Twin Peaks really, really disappointed me. I screamed things at the TV afterwards that would have made a sailor blush.
14. I still do love Twin Peaks though. Love, love, loveeee.
13. I have no idea why my girlfriend nicknamed me "Holly Homemaker." A domestic goddess I am not, a domestic fraud perhaps?
12. I am a Coke addict. I seriously get anxious when I think about giving it up.
11. To date, I have not watched one Will Ferrell movie that I did not love.
10. I have major plans for total world domination through my blog. Watch this space ...
9. Oh, you know when I say I piss myself or wee abit? I'm not lying. Old mate pelvic floor ain't what she used to be.
8. My sister and I didn't get along, growing up.
7. I used to tell her that she was adopted.
6. Today, we are best friends and I'm so glad she didn't end up choking on that flower petal she shoved up her nose when she was a little
5. My best friend, Schedeen is like a sister to me as well. An annoying little garden gnome of a sister with a giant rack that you love to hate. Ha!
4. I love the Man too. He's lucky he has a great ass, or else I would have suffocated him with one of my bras a long way back ...
3. I was raised singlehandedly by the most amazing woman and mother to ever grace this world. She's set the bar pretty damn high for me to follow. Yep, she's a total bitch like that.
2. Speaking of Mum, she was so high after she gave birth to me that she misspelt my name on my birth certificate. It should have read "THE BOMBDIGGITY"
1. Seriously though, there is no where else I'd rather be than at home being Mama.