Oh hello gorgeous, sunny Sunday!
Can I just say that I am so glad to see Sunday. We have had a pretty full on week, Amelia and Oscar have been pretty full on ferals and MC has been pretty full on busy with work.
Today is the day where I have back up for when shit goes down and it will because when you're four and three, you are all "Fuck authority" and your Mum is like so unfair and so uncool. Humph.
In any case, here are my five at five for the week:
1. The comeback of the blogging mojo. I don't know how or why but suddenly I am really enjoying writing again and have even been squeezing some blog reading into my daily routine. Ahhh, it feels good to be back babeh!
2. Paying bills on time. Yes, lame. It's the anal retentive, order obsessed freak in me that takes gets great pleasure from this one.
3. Inhaling that gorgeous baby smell. Sounds so creepy I know but my god, Abi smells so good! Fresh and clean and soft and squishy. Trying to enjoy it before you know, I blink and she's one of those oh so cute, oh so frustrating toddler types!
4. Starting to work out again and actually enjoying it. Who'd of thought?! I'm only doing 20 mins a few times a week. Alternating between The 30 Day Shred & TBL Weight Loss Yoga. Tempting fate by putting Abi in the bouncer next to me ... and hoping the kids don't hear me fart when I bend down in Downward Dog pose!
5. The little added bounce in your step when you make the effort to shave your legs, accessorise with an outfit or even just change out of your pyjamas! I am notorious for my CBF 'tude when I have newbies and it does notoriously bad things to my self esteem. Putting that little bit of effort every so often is good and today, I vow to not wear a milk stained bra and maybe put some earrings in. Baby steps yo, baby steps.
Did you have a shit week? I tell you, take 5 today to sit down and write a simple list like this. Just sitting there, thinking of the positives is enough to boost your mood. I promise!
Tell me, what happy have you seeked out this week?
*Linking up with Fi to share the happiness around x