- Making goals and sticking to them. I am the queen of good intentions and it usually ends there. This past week I made the goal of exercising four times for at least 20 minutes - and good golly, I DID IT! Now, where's my celebratory cake? No, really.
- Watching Kath & Kim re-runs. After all these years, I still remember alot of the one liners AND I can sneakily add them into a convo with my Mama and she knows what I'm on about! Noice, different, unusual!
- Baby fever! I have a few girlfriends who are expecting wee bubbas of their own and I am so excited! Amazing newborn cuddles on the way AND it's not me up the duff for a change. WOOOO!
- I love all three of mah bebes equally but I have been in absolute awe of Amelia lately. She is 11 days off turning 5 years old. I know, right? Where does the time go? Any inch of baby left in her has gone and in its place, has blossomed this gorgeous, intelligent and funny little person. Like an actual person and not a baby or a toddler if that makes sense - and I just couldn't be an prouder of her than I already am.
- This. I found this on Pinterest last night when I was feeding Abi and call me immature but I lost my shit. Rebel Wilson is SO funny!
|Image from here via Pinterest.|
So, what's made you feel the happies this past week?