Holy shit Batman, I can't believe I am clocking up week seven of being a happy bastard.
I usually give up on things, you know, within a week or so.
Hence my waistline.
In any case, snaps to meeeee for staying on track!
So here are five things that have made me happy in pants this past week;
- Getting back into the workout groove. After taking two weeks off for no reason other than being a lazy shunt, I got back into it yesterday and pushed myself to hit up level 2 of the 30 Day Shred for the first time. I am goddamn ACHING today but I am also smug. Huzzah!
- Deciding that I HAVE to be all over DPCON13 in some way, shape or form. My last conference was uh, 2011 and that is just way too long between parties for my liking. Lord help me, I've even decided to seek sponsorship so I can actually get there this time. Bitches be having way too much fun without me at these shindigs and that's not cool.
- #Spankytown and the whole mummy blogger/Media Watch debacle. Google this week's ep if only for the bizarre voice overs. You will pee your pants!
- Sleepovers with my girlfriends. Abi, my sister and two of my closests jammed ourselves into my girlfriend's inner west flat on Saturday night where we watched movies, talked crap and inhaled extreme amounts of calories until the wee hours of morning. Well, Abi just slept but she definitely deserves a medal for sleeping through that amount of noise. Oh, and a spesh shout out to MC for manning the fort with A & O while I was gone. The house was a brothel upon my return but hey, at least it was still standing and everyone was still smiling!
- Having the common sense to walk away from drama mongers. Nup, not interested, which is a big thing for me because while I don't like be involved in drama, I do love knowing everyone's business. Eeek! It's just such a waste of energy and effort though, especially since I can't help but take on other people's frustration, anger, sadness at times. I need to look after me first ... And walking away lets the world admire my booty too, right? RIGHT!
What has made YOU happy this past week? Go on, get it out x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad