STOP! HAPPY TIME!
* Having Christmas shopping sorted, paid for and delivered to my front door. Like a motherfucking boss. You can keep your crowded shops full of pissy, stressed out Christmas shoppers to yourself, thank you very much!
* The a-ha moment I mentioned here, and the chocolate massacre that followed. I will no doubt regret throwing out such deliciousness later but straight up, I need to eat better and stop gorging on sugar.
* Sleep, my precious. Since Abi was born back in July, 12-1am bedtimes have become the norm and I am truly suffering for it. I just can't seem to sleep. But on Friday night, I fell asleep at 9:30pm. 9:30PM BITCHES! Par-tay animal, yes but goddamn, I felt good on Saturday morning.
* My Mum being on work holidays. She's a good egg, that one and the kids, albeit as naughty as ever, love having her around. Plus it's fab having another adult to hang out with during the day!
* And this. More for my benefit than yours but hey, you'll hopefully love it as much as we all do. Even Oscar gets into it!
I SAID OH LAWD JESUS ITZ A FIIIIIRE!